The result is improved printing quality and production efficiency, together with a considerable extension of press lifetime.
With most FA-Line refurbishments, software is updated, servo-motors are replaced with up-to-date technology, and all vital mechanical parts and electrical components will be controlled. Result: An extended press lifecycle and many years of consistent press performance.
FA-Line refurbishment can include any and all of the following:
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise Software – safeguarding future performance
- SECOMEA Router with built-in firewall protection
- New user-friendly Interface/HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Updated LonMaker for improved overall press performance
- Updated Indralogic for improved overall press performance
- New Powerful PC – i.e. B&R IPC910 w/i3 Dual-core processor & SSD disc
- 19″ PMC touch screen monitor – upgraded from 15″
- New Register System for faster register and better performance
- Lenze Servo Motors for improved overall press performance
- PLC Replacement for improved overall press performance
- Acrylic Safety Covers for improved safety and aesthetics
Furthermore, a refurbishment can be combined with the installation of new Nilpeter Value-Adding Units.
Options include the flatbed unit for hot foil and embossing, the cross-over unit for extended content labels (ECL), the gravure printing unit for metallic inks, solids, and coatings, the screen unit for special effects, braille, and opaque white, and more.