Taking high-end offset printing to new levels of performance, efficiency and ease of use.
In premium wine and spirits the quest for perfection in every detail is an obsession – and that must be reflected in the production of the label, too.
It’s that passion that inspired us to develop the MO-Line of offset presses. With over 200 installations world-wide the MO-Line has set the standard for excellence in quality and productivity for the last 25 years.
Now, we’re taking high-end offset printing for these markets to new levels of performance, efficiency and ease of use, with the MO-Line FUSION. A custom-made combination press with a host of analogue and digital embellishment technologies inline, this is the platform for unmatched label quality – whether competing in high-volume or short-run markets.
With every component manufactured in-house, MO-Line FUSION is engineered to assure precision in reproduction at high speed. Built with high levels of automation, MO-Line FUSION minimizes manual adjustments, and ensures faster setup times and reduced start-up waste.
In short, the MO-line FUSION is the complete solution for the printer looking for efficient, productive and market leading technology.
Integrating Value-Added EmbellishmentsThe MO-Line FUSION is based on Nilpeter’s common press platform. This enables seamless integration of value-added techniques, inline and customized according to specific requirements, with the flexibility to add new technologies as needs change in the future, too.
A modern printing press, the MO-Line FUSION offers the best from both the analogue printing and the digital embellishment world.
- Digital high-build varnish unit with optional rail system, providing flexible, efficient embellishment solution for opaque and thick-coat effects
- New high-power FP-5 hotfoil and embossing units
- Flexo units for spot colour applications
The MO-line Fusion has no limitations related to materials compared to digital technologies in the market. Few printers in the world have this freedom to print unique, high-value labels – which adds a competitive dimension for the printer.
Lowest Cost Per Label – For Long And Short RunsWith fast setup times, and quick job turnover, the MO-Line FUSION boasts the lowest cost to print for premium labels – outperforming alternative short-run technologies such as translative offset and digital technologies. In short, MO-Line FUSION is the clear choice for both short long and long run production:
- Printing unit design and operator interfaces based on state-of-the-art FA-Line – the most automated flexo press in the market now adapted for offset applications
- Precision printing at up to 200m/min (650fpm)
- New offset automation features, including packages for easy tooling and job setup
- Semi-rotary die for fast setup and job changeover
- Avoidance of expensive service maintenance and downtime compared with thermal offset printing process and Inkjet solutions
- Space-saving compact footprint that avoids trolley system
Ease Of Use For Maximum ProductivityBased on sleeve tooling technology with a high degree of automation, the MO-Line FUSION is built to maximize productivity and user-friendliness for the printer. A smart intuitive interface and computer-aided controls mean minimal manual intervention. Jobs and settings are automatically recalled. Current FA-line flexo operators will already feel at home with the new FUSION platform and will easily be able to add offset printing to their skill set – and vice versa.