Quick-Change Die Features
The new and innovative Quick-Change Die-Cutting Unit for fast job changeovers is designed to save time on each job-setup, with easy handling of tools and less material waste.
Featuring an operator-friendly make-ready position, QC-Die allows the operator to setup the magnetic base cylinder and flexible die, while the press is running. When the press is stopped, the previous cylinder is rolled to an unload position, and the new cylinder is rolled into the running position – a process that takes no more than a few seconds.
Change dies in seconds
The magnetic cylinders are equipped with bearing blocks, that are automatically engaged and retained in the QC-station. Combined with precise tooling and automatic hydraulic loading, this allows the operator to change dies in seconds.
QC-Die is compatible with all Nilpeter presses.
- New and innovative Quick-Change Die-Cutting Unit
- Die make-ready position
- Quick-lock die/quick-release
- Automated die engage/lift
- Integrated die depth adjustment
- Automated die pressure control
- Easy setup
- Preparation of die during production
- Easy handling of tooling
- Magnetic die – extremely fast changeovers
- Zero downtime and less material waste
- Minimised parameter setups
Explore the Quick-Change Die in the gallery
Quick-Change Die Specifications
Download the file
The essential features and overview in one document