With high quality, inline hot foil and embossing, the FP-5 is the perfect embellishment solution for Wine & Spirits.
The FP-5 produces consistent, sharp, and solid results on conventional as well as rough and textured substrates. The unit is robust, compact, easily accessible, and very operator-friendly. Low tooling costs make the FP-5 perfect for short runs.
Individual or simultaneous
The FP-5 offers individual foiling, individual embossing, or simultaneous foiling and embossing. With excellent heat transfer at different speeds, the FP-5 achieves high impact and increased foil/embossing quality. Foil, in full width or as narrow ribbons, is fed in the web direction or across the web, ensuring a minimum of waste.
The FP-5 is compatible with all Nilpeter presses and can easily be retrofitted in an existing press configuration with the PowerLink control system.
- Register tolerances within +/- 1/10 mm
- 50 tonnes of pressure
- Foil Saving Function, save several indexes
- One unit for hot foil and embossing
- Multiple units possible in one press line
- Cross-web direction foiling
- Consistent foiling at different speeds
- Extended dwell time
- Hologram insert (optional)
- A single unit for inline hot foil and embossing
- 3D-effects, brilliance, and outstanding details
- Low tooling costs
- Minimum waste and large savings on flatbed foils
- Perfect for short runs
- Compatible with all Nilpeter presses
- Perfect heat transfer at different speeds
Explore the FP-5 here
Download the file
The essential features and overview in one document