Cross-over Unit Features
Nilpeter’s advanced rail-mounted cross-over unit for inline integration into all Nilpeter presses is the perfect vehicle for producing Extended Content Labels (ECL).
It enables production of ECLs in a many ways with different features and embellishments. With these towers, you are capable of combining inline front- and back-printed self-adhesive substrates into Peel-&-Reseal labels and intricate coupons.
This compact, moveable cross-over solution features integrated slitting, cross-over feature, lamination feature, as well as length and side register.
The unit runs at production speeds up to 120 m/min.
- Cross-over process without interfering with tensions in the cross-section of the media
- Moveable position
- Delamination of liner at laminating point
- Lateral register
- Length register setting between webs
- Setup with two cross-over units is possible
- Use of multi-purpose winding towers for liner rewind
- Total flexibility – the cross-over can be positioned above any printing unit
- Freedom of label design
- Handles flexible substrates
- Higher speed
- Maximum web stability
- Process to be performed between or after print unit(s) in order to fulfil the needs of a specific printing job
- Peel-&-Reseal 2-ply/3-pages in ½ web width
- Peel-&-Reseal 3-ply/5-pages in ⅓ web width on presses with 2 rail-based cross-over towers
- Can be combined with full web width laminating cassette
Cross-over Unit Specifications
Download the file
The essential features and overview in one document